28 Eylül 2011 Çarşamba

Liza’s Best Dressed of the CFDA Awards

Liza’s Best Dressed of the CFDA Awards


The CFDA Awards were the other night and unfortunately I was pretty disappointed with what all of the attendees and nominees were wearing this year. This is THE time for the fashionistas to step it up (besides the MET Gala of course). I was going to do a worst dressed list as well, but ahh… there were just too many that outweighed the best dressed, so here is my little select group of the few that killed it. Hope you all are great! So sorry I have been MIA in blog land. I’ve been enjoying the gorgeous HOT weather in Chicago! XO, Liza

2 yorum:

full oyun indir] dedi ki...

...Visitor recommendations...

[...]I am no longer certain the place you're getting your information, but great topic.[...]...

http://downhyw.uw.hu dedi ki...

...Websites you should visit...

[...]Very interesting points you have mentioned , thanks for posting . "Pleasure and love are the pinions of great deeds." by Charles Fox.[...]...

Yorum Gönder

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More